Agent Killl Agent Killl

pretty good

At first I thought this was going to be another uninspired stick brawler... and it was, but it was actually really well done. You could make something truly amazing if you added a little originality.

Ninja Massage Therapist Ninja Massage Therapist

Lore Sjoberg Lives!

Brunching Shuttlecocks was the best site ever. I'm glad you're finally submitting all your old flash stuff to newgrounds. All your stuff is freakin hilarious! That's all I have to say.

The Story of Beowulf The Story of Beowulf

Peachy-Keen!

That was so freakin funny, you have a good voice! I can tell you put a lot of work into the first part.

num1000 512kb cache mix num1000 512kb cache mix

Kikkoman Cats!

That was cool to the max. Yes. Randomness is the coolest. Brilliant.

Barney and Cocaine Barney and Cocaine

kinda cool

That was neat! I think you could do more with it though, make it longer. Also get rid of the white border around the eraser thing. but those are just minor things. Keep it up!

BananaLock3 responds:

I have a problem of starting movies and making them short, I wonder how the guy who made "demented flash movie" on albinoblacksheep (which is 30 minutes long) ever didn't happen to get bored. I was trying to get the borders off the eraser thing, but then it didn't look right.

And its a sponge, for cleaning blackboards

Open-Mic Night Open-Mic Night

good, and yet...

Don't you think it's time the gothy chick did something more exciting, like fight space aliens or save the president from ninjas or something? I jest, but seriously shake things up a bit.

B&W Drama Theater #12 B&W Drama Theater #12

so random, so funny

That was the greatest thing I have seen in a long time. You can animate, you've got style, the voices rock, and best of all it's simply hilarious. Now if you'll excuse me, I must quickly go and watch the other 11.

final fantasy X parody final fantasy X parody

yes, it's true!

In FFX, I never let that useless bastard kimahri do anything. Great random humor too! Keep it up man!

Erik the Juiceman MikeEp4 Erik the Juiceman MikeEp4

holy crap dude

that was the greatest thing I have seen in a long time! The animation all around is top notch, and the voice acting is killer. You sir, deserve a tasty cake for this.

Tod the Tortoise Tod the Tortoise

heh heh. turtles are slow

That was good stuff. I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. Your good backgrounds and appropriate audio really stood out. Make more fun stuff like this!

RegisCartoons responds:

A review from a "Slacker 2" creator ? Great ! Yes, i really put some effort making backgrounds: summer, autumn, winter, inside the house etc. But only an animator could notice this. Thanx for review !