Vehicular Homicide Vehicular Homicide

needs more

well, it was pretty well made and all, but it needs a background of some sort, with more stuff to bump into. Yeah, and a handbrake would be cool.

calculon000 responds:

Well it did have the spacebar, but I guess you mean a handbrake that makes you skid. That would be cool. Ill make it in the next game.

Rammer - fighter (fuller) Rammer - fighter (fuller)

well...

I keep seeing these rammer things and they're all pretty much the same. You should add more to it before you resubmit it.

Rammer responds:

i did! i added the chainsaw move and i added the stomping part on power kick ;)

Space shooter Demo Space shooter Demo

yeah...

I don't want to sound like an asshole or anything, but I've seen this exact game countless times in the portal only with slightly different symbols. I don't know if this is a tutorial you modified or if you actually made the original, but you should at least try to add something else to it. Right now it's pretty much a clone of the others

Fadeliss responds:

full version NO ONE will be able to copy cuz im not showing ANYONE it this time im gunna go all paraniod so this kind of thing doesnt happen well n e ways peace. glad you liked it i guess.

S.A.M. Site S.A.M. Site

Stolen

yeah, I've seen this game before. The real guy who made it is at www.flash-the-brain.com. what a shame.

Save The Blobs (Level 6) Save The Blobs (Level 6)

yesssss

These are the greatest games ever! Make hundreds of them!

Mystery (Demo) Mystery (Demo)

could be better

The dialogue sounds wierd when the guy refers to himself in the 2nd person. And the drawings need a little work. Otherwise it is awesome! It reminds me of my games, heh heh.

Super Shotgun Revenge Super Shotgun Revenge

my kinda game

Good story, interesting visuals, variety of gameplay, and a not too shabby soundtrack to boot! This could totally make the front page with just a little more attention to the walking and shooting parts. I'll be looking forward to more stuff like this and Mrs. Shallor!

brokenjoe responds:

Thanks for the cool review! This game was more of a "test" of my abilities. "Mrs.Schallor" was my start, and I've improved. If I wanted to get front page, there are a lot of things I could change. If I called it Pico's Shotgun Revenge, I probably would have a 4 or something. Slacker 3 looks real cool, outside of Alien Hominid2 and Pico 2, it is one of the sequals I'm looking foward to.

Warhammer BB... THE GAME! Warhammer BB... THE GAME!

Once again...

Thank you for keeping the spirit of warhammer alive and well in the portal.

Drunk Mo The Game Demo 1 Drunk Mo The Game Demo 1

good idea for a game

I think that there should be better obstacles on each level instead of the skulls, like fire or something. It might also be funny to have some Coffee Cup power-ups that reduce the drunkenness livel a notch.

F-16 Crusader F-16 Crusader

good, but needs more

It was cool and unique, but I think you should have more than one life, and I think it needs to have more space to move around so it's easier to dodge the missiles and choppers.