Agent Killl Agent Killl

pretty good

At first I thought this was going to be another uninspired stick brawler... and it was, but it was actually really well done. You could make something truly amazing if you added a little originality.

Ninja Massage Therapist Ninja Massage Therapist

Lore Sjoberg Lives!

Brunching Shuttlecocks was the best site ever. I'm glad you're finally submitting all your old flash stuff to newgrounds. All your stuff is freakin hilarious! That's all I have to say.

The Story of Beowulf The Story of Beowulf

Peachy-Keen!

That was so freakin funny, you have a good voice! I can tell you put a lot of work into the first part.

Vehicular Homicide Vehicular Homicide

needs more

well, it was pretty well made and all, but it needs a background of some sort, with more stuff to bump into. Yeah, and a handbrake would be cool.

calculon000 responds:

Well it did have the spacebar, but I guess you mean a handbrake that makes you skid. That would be cool. Ill make it in the next game.

Rammer - fighter (fuller) Rammer - fighter (fuller)

well...

I keep seeing these rammer things and they're all pretty much the same. You should add more to it before you resubmit it.

Rammer responds:

i did! i added the chainsaw move and i added the stomping part on power kick ;)

Space shooter Demo Space shooter Demo

yeah...

I don't want to sound like an asshole or anything, but I've seen this exact game countless times in the portal only with slightly different symbols. I don't know if this is a tutorial you modified or if you actually made the original, but you should at least try to add something else to it. Right now it's pretty much a clone of the others

Fadeliss responds:

full version NO ONE will be able to copy cuz im not showing ANYONE it this time im gunna go all paraniod so this kind of thing doesnt happen well n e ways peace. glad you liked it i guess.